Top Black Friday SaaS Deals in 2023

We expect every community member to join in on the savings spirit. Do you have your own amazing Black Friday deals, or know of some irresistible offers?

If so, share them here and help each other navigate the Black Friday madness together. This is your chance to support and connect with fellow deal-hunters, so let’s make this Black Friday unforgettable together!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m highly excited to share some fantastic news with you all :star_struck: Popupsmart is gearing up for the biggest shopping extravaganza of the year, Black Friday!

We’ve got an exclusive deal that you won’t want to miss. Our Black Friday special offer 60% discount on annual subscriptions so you can supercharge your website conversions and engagement.

To benefit from the Black Friday deal, just click the image below!

black-friday-deal-popupsmart

2 Likes

Hey there, deal-hunters! :raising_hand_woman:

As we gear up for Black Friday, I’ve discovered Mailmodo’s list: “32 Best Black Friday SaaS Deals to Grab in 2023,” which is compiled to help you make the most of BFCM season.

Whether you’re looking to boost productivity, enhance your business, or simply snag some fantastic bargains, these deals can have you covered.

If you’ve got any hot tips or amazing Black Friday finds, I look forward to exploring your recommendations! :eyes:

4 Likes

Hey, discount chasers like me! I also want to share a great blog post by Sender.

The blog has “70+ SaaS Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals” with up to 91% off! Isn’t it great? :star_struck:

I’m pretty sure you can find many opportunities that fit your needs and your business.

If you know of any other great deals, please add them too! Let’s help each other to benefit from the best discount in these days’ madness!

5 Likes

Hey there!:star2: I’ve got some incredible Black Friday news to share with you! :rocket: Our Black Friday Bundle is an exclusive, limited-time offer that gives you the chance to snag both Popupsmart and LiveChatAI at an amazing 70% discount, available only for annual plans.

:dizzy: This isn’t just a deal; it’s a transformation for your website’s future! Picture personalized popups, real-time chats, and futuristic analytics – all bundled up for success.

:tada: But here’s the catch – this offer is limited! Act fast to claim your 70% discount. Use code BUNDLE2023 at checkout or click here for more information.

Capture leads and charm customers with our Popupsmart and LiveChatAI bundle. We’re offering more than just tools; we’re providing a dual strategy to captivate your audience and streamline your support.

4 Likes

Hey everyone, I also found a Black Friday Sale Database :nerd_face:

I think everyone in the SaaS field should check it out: Free Black Friday SaaS Deals Database - Product Information, Latest Updates, and Reviews 2024 | Product Hunt

3 Likes

Hello again :raising_hand_woman:t3:

Back with another exciting list! Alongside the impressive collection of over 80 deals from the Sender’s blog, I’ve found another great resource: “38 Must-See Black Friday SaaS Deals for 2023” by FinancesOnline.

I hope you find these deals as intriguing as I did. And, as always, if you stumble upon any other great offers, feel free to share them with our community.

Happy shopping! :shopping:

1 Like